Since 1985 Landscape Communications, Inc. (LCI) has had one simple goal…To entertain and educate landscape professionals and connect them with product and service providers related to the professionals.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process purchases, your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send targeted, industry realted messages based o demographic or geographic profiles. (The email address and fax number you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.)
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your email address or personally identifiable information. We may however rent to qualified industry participants to send targeted, industry related messages based on demographic or geographic profiles. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our website, place an order, subscribe to a publication, respond to a survey or fill out a form, or utilize our TLE Scanner App to collect leads at the show Expo.
When ordering or registering on our website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, a personal identifier or credit card information. When using the Scanner App to collect leads, you may be asked for your name, company name, and email address. You may, however, visit our website anonymously, as we only collect personal information if you voluntarily provide it. For the Scanner App, you may utilize anonymously, but some features that needs your information to allow the app to send the data to you would become non-functional. The Scanner App will only collect this personal information if you voluntarily provide it.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the Landscape Communications, Inc. Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their control panel and click on Sign-up on the green tool bar then choose ‘Renew/Update Subscriber Info or Update Vendor Services Listings’ from the drop-down.